Grifols USA was established in 2003. Based in Los Angeles, we cover the U.S. market where we offer a comprehensive portfolio of products and services from the Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital, and Bio Supplies divisions. The company is one of the largest producers of lifesaving plasma medicines in the world due to strategic investments in the U.S. and around the world.
Our U.S. manufacturing sites are located in Clayton (North Carolina), Los Angeles and Emeryville (California). Grifols also has major operational sites Denver (Colorado), San Diego (California), San Marcos and Austin (Texas), Memphis (Tennessee), and Boca Raton (Florida). With a presence in cities and towns across 32 states, we are a key part of Grifols' world-leading plasma donor-center networks. The company, with more than 17,000 employees in the U.S., engages with the communities we call home by supporting civic, social, and educational programs.
Our commitment to patients and donors is at the heart of what we do and inspires us to maintain the highest standards of quality and safety as we deliver on our mission of improving the health and well-being of people around the world.
This applies to U.S. residents only. If you are a resident of the EU or other regions, please visit our international career site.
Recruitment Fraud Notification Policy
Publicación de ofertas de trabajo falsas y procesos de selección fraudulentos | Grifols
Grifols is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by applicable State/Federal laws.
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans
Disability accommodation to apply for an open position with Grifols
Grifols is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online job posting system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the alternative email address below to contact a member of our Staffing Department who can assist you with your application process. [email protected]
Grifols is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Contact Grifols Plasma Customer Service
Grifols Plasma Phone Numbers and Emails
Grifols Plasma Emails:
Grifols Plasma Contact Information
Grifols Plasma Online Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
Grifols USA, LLC
2410 Lillyvale Ave
Edit Business Info
Grifols Plasma Rating Based on 4 Reviews
Product or Service Quality
Diversity of Products or Services
Product or Service Quality
Diversity of Products or Services
All 6 Grifols Plasma reviews
Summary of Grifols Plasma Customer Service Calls
00:00 AVG CALL
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Grifols Plasma Customer Service?
Payments and Charges Question:
Request for Information Question:
- “Question about donationing”
- “About my defferal”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Human resources I've been cheated on my plasma donations recently and sexually harassed also they have overdrawn my plasma a few times t”
- “O been denide the right to give plasma for reason of first stage of copd.”
- “I was trying to update my phone number”
Customer Care, Blood Donation
Pros: Helps others, Donating to help others
Cons: Bad communication with manager and staff, Rude staff
Grifols Plasma is ranked 206 out of 2329 in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category
Compare Grifols Plasma To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.
|Víctor Grífols (Chairman and CEO)|
|Products||Plasmaderivatives, in vitrodiagnostic products, non-biological products for laboratories and hospitals|
Number of employees
Grifols, S.A. (Catalan: [ˈɡɾifuls]) is a Spanish multinationalpharmaceutical and chemical manufacturer. Principally a producer of blood plasma-based products, a field in which it is the European leader and largest worldwide, the company also supplies devices, instruments, and reagents for clinical testing laboratories.
Grifols is the major world supplier of IVIG, albumin, Factor VIII and other plasma-derived products.
In 2007 the company had 3.6 million litres per year of blood fractionation capacity from three plants, one at Parets del Vallès near Barcelona in Spain (2.1 million litres per year), another in Los Angeles (1.5 million litres but being expanded to 2.2 million litres), and a site in Clayton, North Carolina. In the United States the company owns 153 plasmapheresis centres, where it collects around 5.8 million litres of plasma per year.
Grifols was listed on the Madrid Stock Exchange in May 2006. The stock became part of the IBEX 35 index in January 2008.
Grifols' origin lies in the laboratory founded in 1940 in Barcelona by Dr Josep A. Grífols Roig, a hematologist and scientist (although its origin dates back to the Instituto Central de Análisis Clínicos, a company founded in 1909 by Josep Antonio Grífols Roig, which will be a pioneer in Spain in clinical analysis and in the introduction of blood conservation and transfusion techniques). His son, Dr Josep A. Grifols Lucas was the first researcher to publish the plasmapheresis procedure in 1952. The company introduced its liquid IVIG product into the European market in the mid-1990s.
Probitas Pharma, S.A. was incorporated with high limited liability under Spanish law on 22 June 1987; on 27 June 2005 the company changed its name to Grifols, S.A. In 2003 the company acquired certain assets of the Los Angeles-based Alpha Therapeutic (US subsidiary of Mitsubishi Pharma) as the basis of its American expansion. On May 17, 2006, Grifols securities were listed on Spain's Mercado Continuo.
In 2009, CSL Limited attempted to takeover Talecris Biotherapeutics (the former plasma business of Bayer HealthCare LLC, Biological Products Division) for $3,1 billion but was stopped by the Federal Trade Commission. On June 1, 2011, a year after announcing the $4 billion deal, Grifols completed a takeover of Talecris Biotherapeutics, headquartered in Research Triangle Park in North Carolina, with over 2000 employees.
Grifols acquired the blood transfusion diagnostics unit from Novartis in 2013 as a "platform for global expansion". This unit is based in Emeryville, California and was a part of Chiron acquired by Novartis in 2006.
In 2015, the company acquired a 45% stake in Alkahest as part of planned co-development of "plasma-based products for the treatment of cognitive decline in aging and disorders of the CNS, including Alzheimer's." In 2020 Grifols acquired the remaining stock of Alkahest “bringing its ownership of Alkahest to 100%”.
In December 2016, Grifols acquired Hologics interest in their existing joint blood screening unit for $1.85 billion
- ^ abcdef"Group annual consolidated accounts, auditors' report and directors' report for the financial year 2015". Grifols. Retrieved 2016-06-10.[self-published source]
- ^Smyth, Sharon; Gore, Gareth (23 June 2008). "Santander, Sabadell, Sol Melia, Urbas: Iberia Preview". Bloomberg. Archived from the original on 23 October 2012. Retrieved 2009-01-18.
- ^ abc"Novartis Sells Blood Transfusion Dx Unit to Grifols". Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News (Paper). 33 (21). December 2013. p. 10.
- ^Dowsett, Sonya (19 January 2007). "Blood firm Grifols sees 2006 sales up 22 pct". Reuters. Retrieved 2009-01-18.
- ^Grupo Enciclopedia Catalana. "Grifols". Retrieved 20 July 2020.
- ^Grífols-Lucas, JA (1952). "Use of plasmapheresis in blood donors". British Medical Journal. 1 (4763): 854. doi:10.1136/bmj.1.4763.854. PMC 2023259. PMID 14916171.
- ^"Grifols S.A. (formerly Probitas Pharma S.A.) And Subsidiaries: Consolidated Annual Accounts prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards as adopted for use in the European Union and Consolidated Directors' Report". 31 December 2005. Retrieved 2016-02-03.[self-published source]
- ^"Mitsubishi Pharma to Withdraw from US Plasma Fractionation Business as US Subsidiary Transfers Operations" (Press release). Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation. 10 April 2003. Retrieved 2016-02-03.
- ^"News in brief: Third time lucky for Grifols". Financial News. London. 1 May 2006. Retrieved 2016-02-03.
- ^"Announcing the Launch of Talecris Biotherapeutics" (Press release). Talecris. 1 April 2005. Retrieved 2016-02-03 – via BusinessWire.
- ^"FTC Authorizes Suit To Stop CSLs Proposed $3.1 Billion Acquisition of Talecris Biotherapeutics". 2009-05-27. Retrieved 2016-02-03.
- ^Wolf, Alan M. (2011-06-02). "Spanish buyer set to take over Talecris". News & Observer. Archived from the original on 2011-06-05. Retrieved 2011-06-02.
- ^"Grifols Makes $37.5M Investment in Alkahest". News: Industry Watch. Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News (Paper). 35 (7): 10. 1 April 2015.
- ^"Grifols to acquire Alkahest to enhance discovery research and development to identify innovative therapies for age-related diseases based upon an understanding of the human plasma proteome". 7 September 2020. Retrieved 2021-09-11.
- ^Grifols Buys Hologic’s Share in Blood Screening Unit for $1.85B. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Grifols.|
Number grifols corporate
.Grifols en 1 minuto
- Small company controller salary
- Real living philippines
- Red bullet proof vest fashion
- Honda metropolitan rear basket
- Weather underground dc
- Crc tee times
- Marble tank tray
- 2960 eastlake ave e
- 1950s hat styles
- 1992 buick regal parts
- Westinghouse tv size
- Tourx reviews