THESE TERMS OF SALE (THE "TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE") GOVERN YOUR PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED BY THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER COMPANY ("Goodyear") ON THE WWW.GOODYEARTRUCKTIRES.COM WEBSITE (THE "Website"). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE CAREFULLY. THEY CONTAIN VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU. THEY ALSO CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
BY CLICKING ON THE "I AGREE BUTTON" OR BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU ("YOU" AND/OR "CUSTOMER" HEREIN) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, ACCEPTED, AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATIONS. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE ARE SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION, SO PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE EACH TIME YOU MAKE A PURCHASE.
1. Products. Goodyear is authorized to sell the products and/or services offered for sale on the Website. Goodyear may discontinue any product and/or service at any time without notice. The prices advertised on the Website for the products and services do not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price.
2. Orders. Orders are not binding upon Goodyear until the installation of products and/or services is complete. Acceptance of Customer's orders shall be communicated to Customer on the Website, and via electronic mail at the address provided by the Customer. Goodyear reserves the right, without prior notification, to cancel the Order, limit the quantity of any item ordered and/or refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
3. Payment. Goodyear accepts valid Goodyear, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. Customer's credit card will be charged in full when Customer's order is processed.
4. Cancellations. Once an order is placed, orders may only be cancelled pursuant to the cancellation process as described on the Website and/or via electronic mail to Customer.
5. Delivery. Goodyear or one of its authorized resellers, as appropriate, will ship Customer's orders to the selected installer location in accordance with Customer's selection of available shipping options when Customer's order is processed on the Website. While Goodyear or the authorized reseller will make every reasonable effort to ship Customer's orders within the selected timeframe, neither Goodyear nor the authorized reseller is responsible or liable for any delay in receiving or completing Customer's order that is caused by an event beyond the Goodyear's reasonable control. Such events may include, but are not limited to, fire, flood, accident, strike, riot, civil commotion, act of God, war or other hostilities, acts or omissions of carriers, transmitters, phone companies, Internet Service Providers or Internet backbone providers or a failure, interruption, or delay of the server or Website caused by an event outside the direct control of the Goodyear, including without limitation, power outages or attacks on the Website such as by persons known as "hackers." Customers may not pick up orders delivered to an installer -- items must be mounted on the vehicle by the installer, or they will be returned.
6. Title to Products. Goodyear or its authorized reseller retains all right, title, and interest in and to the ordered products until the products and/or services have been installed.
7. Shipping Charges. Goodyear does not charge for shipping. Goodyear reserves the right to change this policy at any time without prior written notice.
8. Installation. Installation prices as listed on the Website cover most vehicles with standard equipment. Customized vehicles may result in additional installation fees at the point of installation. Additional fees may be required at the point of installation of products to accommodate for customized vehicles or to accommodate for pre-existing vehicle conditions such as severe misalignment, damaged lug bolts, or other conditions that limit the ability to install the products as reasonably anticipated at the point of sale. Goodyear cannot be held responsible for tires that are improperly sized. In the case of incorrect product selection, Customer’s selected installer may refuse to install products for your safety. Re-stocking fees may be applied for product returns in accordance with the Website. Certain states have graduated tire disposal fees and it may be necessary for the installer to charge additional state mandated disposal fees at time of installation. Wheel sizing for products purchased on this Website is based on information provided by the Customer Despite Goodyear’s thorough and conscientious control of all data utilized and gathered to perform the services and provide the products through this Website, Goodyear cannot guarantee the completeness and accuracy of the provided information. CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THE INSTALLER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS RELATED TO THE INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT GOODYEAR HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY AT LAW OR EQUITY FOR ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS RELATED TO THE INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES
9. Warranties. Goodyear’s standard limited warranties govern all purchases of products and/or services. Those warranties can be found at www.goodyear.com.
10. Return/Refund Policy. Goodyear cannot accept any returns or refunds for any purchase of products and/or services. Customer may cancel an Order at any time prior to installation, pursuant to the procedure outlined on the Website and/or in electronic mail to the Customer. Goodyear does not accept returns for products that have been installed, used, mounted, or driven on.
11. Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, GOODYEAR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST OR ANTICIPATED REVENUES OR PROFITS RELATING TO THE SAME), ARISING FROM ANY CLAIM RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, THESE TERMS OF SALE, THE CATALOG, PRODUCT(S), SERVICES (INCLUDING INSTALLATION), OR ORDER(S), WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF GOODYEAR EXCEED THE AMOUNT CUSTOMER HAS PAID TO GOODYEAR FOR THE APPLICABLE ORDER OR PRODUCT OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE. THE PRICES OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, AND PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any remedy.
12. Severability. If any provision of these Terms of Sale are held illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any law by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms of Sale and the validity of the remainder of these Terms of Sale shall not be affected thereby.
13. Governing Law. These Terms of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ohio, without regard to Ohio’s choice of law provisions, applicable to contracts made and to be enforced wholly within such state.
14. BINDING ARBITRATION
ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF ANY GOODYEAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR THESE TERMS OF SALE SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION, except that either party may seek interim relief from any state or federal court in the party’s state of residence to protect the party’s intellectual property rights. ARBITRATION WOULD REMOVE YOUR RIGHT TO LITIGATE A CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL ON THAT CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IN COURT MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS PROVISION CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS OF SALE. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its then-current arbitration rules. If any AAA rule conflicts with these Terms of Sale, these Terms of Sale shall control. You can obtain procedures, rules, and fee information from the AAA at www.adr.org or 1-800-778-7879. Any participatory arbitration hearing that you attend shall take place in Summit County, Ohio. Ohio state law will apply during the arbitration. The judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and binding and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Unless inconsistent with applicable law, each party shall bear the expense of their respective attorneys’, experts’ and witness fees, regardless of which party prevails in the arbitration.
NO CLASS ACTIONS
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CONSOLIDATED OR CLASSWIDE BASIS; THAT IS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION, OR OTHER PROCEEDING. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER, YOU MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST GOODYEAR IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
15. Waivers and Amendments. The waiver by either Party of any provision of these Terms of Sale on any occasion and upon any particular circumstances shall not operate as a waiver of such provision of these Terms of Sale on any other occasion or upon any other circumstances. These Terms of Sale may be waived or amended only in a writing signed the Parties.
Goodyear Credit Card transactions: the terms of the offer and applicable law governs this transaction including increasing APRs and fees.
Motor vehicle repair trade practices are regulated by Alaska statutes 45.45.130 - 45.45.240, administered by the consumer protection section, Alaska department of law.
Section 25-17-202, Colorado revised statutes, requires retailers to collect a $1.50 waste tire recycling development fee on the sale of each new motor vehicle tire.
If applicable, the charge on the invoice for Mississippi Waste Tire Fee is a Reimbursement of the Mississippi Waste Tire Fee.
If applicable, the charge on the invoice for New York Tire Fee is imposed at the sole discretion of the seller.
All parts are new (after-market replacements) unless otherwise specified.
NASCAR race cars haven’t been “stock” since the late-80s, but they attempt to stay relevant to Joe Everyman and his daily driver. Under the skin, whether it’s a Dodge Charger, Toyota Camry, Chevy Impala, or any other model, all NASCAR vehicles are practically identical. Still, racing technology often makes its way back to our daily drivers, for better power, stability, fuel economy, handling, safety, you name it. Transferring power to the asphalt is where Goodyear Tires has made its mark, critical equipment that can make or break a racer’s chances at victory.
Since 1969, Goodyear tires shod every Cup Series championship vehicle. In 1997, Goodyear became NASCAR’s exclusive tire provider, delivering some 120,000 tires to NASCAR events every year. Since then, yellow-lettered Goodyear Eagle Radial Race Tires have shod 15-inch steel wheels, usually provided by AERO or Bassett Racing. Coming in at 28 inches in diameter and 11.5 inches wide, Goodyear Eagle Radial Race Tires cost upwards of $400 each and tend to last less than 200 miles, after which they’re returned to Goodyear for further testing and analysis.
Interestingly, while production vehicles have moved on from 15-inch wheels in recent years, NASCAR is only just catching up. Today, it’s not uncommon to see even economy cars with 16- or 17-inch wheels, and a great many cars, trucks, and SUVs are equipped with 18-, 19-, 20-, even 21-inch wheels straight from the factory.
To get NASCAR “stock” vehicles up-to-date with modern big-wheel trends, Generation 7 Cup Series, set to start in the 2021 racing season, will get a bigger set of wheels. A few years ago, Goodyear, NASCAR, and a few NASCAR major manufacturers did some testing with a 17-inch wheel, but it didn’t result in any immediate changes. Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company Director of Racing Greg Stucker says, after talks with NASCAR’s major manufacturers, the new wheels will be 18 inches in diameter.
Practically everything in the vehicle, from the suspension and steering system to weight distribution and cooling, revolves around keeping the tires at maximum performance. To start with, it’s unlikely Goodyear will keep the same sidewall height, which means the new lower-profile tire will deflect less and damp less. Air-pressure tuning will likely be less effective, and heating might become more of an issue. It’s good to note the new NASCAR 18-inch tire specifications are far from finalized and we’re bound to see future updates as teams put them through their paces.
Among many other changes to the Gen 7 Cup Series race cars, such as new body styling, downforce specifications, and new engine specifications, making the change to an 18-inch wheel is arguably one of the most critical. Drivers will have to relearn traction and pit managers might be in store for some surprises. At the very least, making the chance to 18-inch tires in NASCAR’s 2021 racing season will give Goodyear a lot more data to work with as it analyzes thousands of used tires every week.
Share This Page
Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 SUV-4X4
Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV
Eagle F1 Asymmetric SUV-4X4
Eagle F1 Asymmetric SUV-4X4 RunOnFlat
Ultra Grip Ice WRT SUV
Eagle Ultra Grip GW-3
Ultra Grip 8 Performance
Ultra Grip Ice WRT
Ultra Grip Winter
Tires 18 goodyear
.14 of the BEST Tyres For 2021
You will also be interested:
- 1975 new pence 10
- Lumintop tool 25
- Instagram hogwarts mystery
- Ms170 vs ms171
- Walmart wall art
- Pitch perfect stickers
- Snapper push mower
- Rheem vs ruud furnace
- Black dish set